Air Tools - Air Sanders & Polishers
- Clarke CAT168 X-Pro 50mm Right Angle Orbital Sander 3120182
This compact air sander is well suited to working in confined spaces thanks to the compact design, complete with a tough aluminium construction for increased durability.
- 4 speed 6500-9500-12500-15000RPM- Max air pressure: 6.2bar (90psi)- Average no load air consumption: 4cfm- High quality sealed bearings- Tough aluminium construction- Trigger lock- Orbital action helps to prevent marking of surface-
PTDCLA3120182Learn MoreClarke CAT165 10mm Air Belt Sander 3120179
Articulated sanding arm allows access to otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Tough aluminium construction for increased durability- Max speed 20000 rpm- Belt size 330x10mm- Max air pressure 6.2bar (90psi)- Average air consumption 6cfm- Max air consumption on load (6.2bar) 18cfm- Connector BSP
- 60, 80 and 120G sanding belts
PTDCLA3120179Learn MoreClarke CAT70 Heavy Duty Air Belt Sander 3110750
For extensive use in automotive bodyshops and workshops. Adjustable handle allows access to awkward angles & shapes.
- Operating pressure 6.2 bar- Air consumption 12cfm- Maximum speed 20000m/min- Belt size 20 x 520mm
- 80 & 100 grit belts for metal working
PTDCLA3110750Learn MoreClarke CAT54 7 Air Angle Polisher 3110650
Ideal for automotive finishing.
- Operating pressure 6.2bar- Air consumption 5cfm- Maximum speed 2,500rpm- Pad size 7 (180mm) - With side handle
PTDCLA3110650Learn MoreClarke CAT49 Long Bed Air Sander 3110535
For large area sanding
- Operating pressure 6.2bar- Air consumption 8cfm- Maximum speed 2,500rpm- Smooth twin pistol action- Pad size 70 x 445mm
PTDCLA3110535Learn MoreClarke CAT121 Dual Action Air Sander 3110877
Random orbital action with adjustable air flow. Gives a smooth, virtually scratch free finish on a variety of surfaces.
- Maximum speed 10000 rpm- Operating pressure 90psi (6.2 Bar)- Average air consumption 2 - 16cfm- 150mm backing pad- Weight - : 1.81
PTDCLA3110877Learn MoreClarke CAT136 X-Pro 6 Dual Action Random Orbital Sander 3120150
Professional 6 Dual Action Random Orbital Sander (Air Driven). The random orbit sanding pattern ensures that no single part of the abrasive material travels the same path twice. Because of this random sanding action, the tool does not leave swirl marks pr
- Variable speed actuating trigger- Tough reinforced aluminium housing for increased durability- Adjustable air regulator for variable speed power control- Max air pressure 6.2bar (90PSI)- Max Speed 10000rpm- Average no load air consumption
PTDCLA3120150Learn MoreAir Tools - Air Sanders & Polishers
VAT Number: 100 5143 84