Suspension and Steering Tools
- Clarke PRO98 Ball Joint Seperator 1700498
A simple yet effective tool made from drop forged, heat treated steel and often useful when working on vehicle steering systems. A few sharp hammer blows and the joint separates.These are Professional tools with a Lifetime Guarantee*.
- Distance between forks 24mm- Length inside forks 30mm
PTDCLA1700498Learn MoreClarke CHT221 20mm Ball Joint Seperator 1801221
Solid forged steel body with a satin chrome finish and enlarged striking head. 20mm fork span suitable for ball joint separation on most cars and small commercial vehicles.
PTDCLA1801221Learn MoreClarke CHT118 Tie Rod/Ball Joint Splitter Set 1800118
A few sharp hammer blows and its off! 3 different sized forks make easy work of separating tie rods and ball joints. This 5 piece set includes an alternative shank for use with an air hammer.
PTDCLA1800118Learn MoreClarke CHT224 3 Piece Coil Spring Compressor 1801224
Essential for the safe refurbishment of vehicle suspension units. Enables operators to have full control over compression and decompression of the coiled spring.
- Maximum jaw opening 245 mm.- Positive all round holding clips top and bottom for added safety.- Strong carbon steel bolts with hardened lead screws.- Reversible to enable right or left hand operation.- Integral safety device prevents acciden
PTDCLA1801224Learn MoreClarke CHT702 3 Piece Ball Joint Separator Set 1801702
The CHT702 3 Piece Ball Joint Separator Set is designed to make light work of the separation & removal of ball joints. Its low profile style means that it is ideal for use in confined spaces.
- Heavy duty forged steel body with hardened screw and thumb ball- Ideal in confined spaces- Jaw capacities; 23mm, 28mm & 34mm- Ideal for use on cars and light commercial vehicles
PTDCLA1801702Learn MoreClarke CHT723 Ball Joint Remover 1801723
This easy to use ball joint remover features a hardened steel drive bolt for increased power and thanks to its low profile design, is ideal for use in tight, hard to access areas.
- Hardened steel drive bolt for increased power- Easy to use- Weight:450g
PTDCLA1801723Learn MoreSuspension and Steering Tools
VAT Number: 100 5143 84