Pullers & Seperators
- Clarke CHT464 Heavy Duty Front Hub Puller 1801464
This extractor makes simple work of removing front hubs and wheel bearings.
- Progressive screw action - minimise any risk of damage- Hardened drop forged steel construction- Overall length 150mm
PTDCLA1801464Learn MoreClarke CHT606 6 inch 3 Jaw Gear Puller 1801606
This useful forged steel 6 reversible gear puller can be used with either twin or triple legged jaws and is designed for both internal and external holding.
- Designed for both internal and external holding.- Max. spread 150mm.- Max. reach 112mm.- Thrust bolt length 150mm.- Can be used with either twin or triple legged jaws
PTDCLA1801606Learn MoreClarke CHT607 4 inch 3 Jaw Gear Puller 1801607
This useful forged steel 4 reversible gear puller can be used with either twin or triple legged jaws and is designed for both internal and external holding.
- Max. spread 100mm- Max. reach 65mm- Thrust bolt length 100mm- Can be used with either twin or triple legged jaws
PTDCLA1801607Learn MoreClarke CGP4 4 Piece Gear Puller Set 6500004
This set of 4 multi-pivoted triple legged extractors, made from heavy duty forged steel which can remove gear wheels of various sizes by either internal or external pulling.
- Sizes include 3, 4, 6, 8- Max. spread 110mm, 140mm, 200mm, 240mm- Max. reach 40mm, 70mm, 122mm, 135mm- Thrust bolt length 85mm, 108mm, 147mm, 224mm
PTDCLA6500004Learn MoreClarke CHT249 14 Piece Bearing Separator Angle Gear 1801249
For the professional mechanic, a combined bearing separator and puller set made from blackened drop forged steel and supplied with both centering and flat adaptors for added versatility.
- Puller reach 98 mm- Puller span up to 150 mm outside diameter- Driven by 17mm socket or spanner (not supplied)
- 4 stepped pulling arms 3/8 UNF, 3/8 UNC, 5/16 UNC and M8 threads.- Moulded case.
PTDCLA1801249Learn MoreClarke CHT267 Seal Puller 1801267
Ideal for the removal of oil and grease seals from automotive drives and transmissionsHas a mechanics handle for assured and safe useDouble sided tip has two sizes to suit most applicationsStrong, heat treated black oxide tips
- Has a mechanics handle for assured and safe use- Double sided tip has two sizes to suit most applications- Strong, heat treated black oxide tips
PTDCLA1801267Learn MoreClarke CHT270 3 Piece Gear Puller Set 1801270
This set of 3 multi-pivoted three legged extractors, made from tough heat treated drop forged carbon steel, can remove gear wheels of various sizes by either internal or external pulling. An ideal kit for the enthusiastic car mechanic.
- Maximum spreads 120/170/220mm- Maximum reaches 73/100/150mm- Thrust bolt lengths 120/155/200mm- Metric socket drives 14/15/16mm
PTDCLA1801270Learn MoreClarke CHT436 Battery Terminal & Bearing Puller 1801436
Simplifies the removal of smaller bearing gears and pulleys on electric motors, alternators etc as well as tight fitting vehicle battery terminals.
- Progressive screw action with simple spring loaded release- Reach up to 25mm- Maximum jaw spread 33mm
PTDCLA1801436Learn MoreClarke CHT698 46 Piece Harmonic Balance Puller Set 1801698
For removing flywheels and pulleys from their respective shafts, this balance puller set is highly effective and minimises the risk of damage. It is adaptable to many different configurations with a wide selection of pieces.
- Removes flywheels and pulleys 36 to 95mm diameter- Solid yoke designed for 2 or 3 point fixing- 5 pressure screw
- Small entering adaptor- Large centering adaptor - Flat adaptor bolts.- 21 Assorted fixing bolts - Washers in popular metric and imperial sizes.
PTDCLA1801698Learn MoreClarke CHT248 13 Piece Harmonic Balance Puller Set 1801922
This Clarke tool set provides an easy way to take flywheels and pulleys off the shaft. A strong steel alloy yoke with a selection of bolts. Quick to assemble, easy to remove.
- Yoke capacity 35-85 mm diameter- 2 and 3 jaw configurations.
- Thrust bolt centering adaptor - 10 assorted fixing bolts.
PTDCLA1801922Learn MorePullers & Seperators
VAT Number: 100 5143 84