Lubrication & Fuel Transfer Equipment
- Clarke CFTP12 12V Oil and Diesel Pump 7160100
12V Oil and Diesel pump. Powered from a 12V car battery this pump provides a fast and clean method of removing engine oil or diesel without the need to get underneath the vehicle.Must not be used with water, petroleum fuels or alcohol.
- Suitable for pumping engine oil and diesel- Easy to use with long suction and discharge hoses (lengths 1.2 and 1.6m)- Insulated battery connection clamps with long 1.9m coiled cable
PTDCLA7160100Learn MoreClarke CDDFTP Double Diaphragm Fuel Transfer Pump 6499680
Suitable for use with 50-205 litre drums to pump petrol, diesel, fuel oil and other non-corrosive liquids / Weight: 6
- Heavy duty diecast aluminium pump head with stainless steel pistons- Nitrile rubber diaphragm is resistant to oil and fuel- Double diaphragm provides a more even flow- 2 BSP threaded connector and telescopic inlet(dip) tube with non-return val
- 2400mm (8ft) outlet hose with removable delivery nozzle
PTDCLA6499680Learn MoreClarke CSP560 Siphon Pump 6499610
This simple polyethylene siphon pump is an inexpensive to quick and easily empty containers, featuring a squeeze bulb action. Can pump approximately 4 litres of fluid per minute.
- Suitable for diesel oils, petrol, light oils, water etc- Can pump approximately 4 litres of fluid per minute.- Many potential uses including draining fluid from radiators in order to top up antifreeze- Not for use with corrosive liquids
PTDCLA6499610Learn MoreClarke CPPRSS Lever Drum Pump 6499630
The CPPRSS Drum Pump fits a 205 litre drums with 2 BSP connection and provides a max flow of 23 litres per minute it is ideal for use in industrial, automotive and agricultural environments. It features a curved dispensing spout to which a hose can be
- Container Adaptor Size: 2 BSP- Max Flow: 23 l/min- Inlet Tube Length: 300mm- Inlet Tube Diameter: 21.5mm / Outlet Tube Diameter: 16.7mm- Telescopic Extension: 1130 1400mm- Dimensions (WDH): 485x90x1400mm (fully extended)- Weight
PTDCLA6499630Learn MoreClarke CPPPSS Lever Drum Pump 6499635
The CPPPSS Drum Pump fits 205 litre drums with 2 BSP connection and has a max flow of 23 litres per minute making it ideal for use in industrial, automotive and agricultural environments. It features a curved dispensing spout and extends telescopicall
- Container Adaptor Size: 2 BSP- Max Flow: 23 l/min- Inlet Tube Length: 300mm- Inlet Tube Diameter: 21.5mm / Outlet Tube Diameter: 16.7mm- Telescopic Extension: 300 600mm- Dimensions (WDH): 485x90x1360mm (fully extended)- Weight:
PTDCLA6499635Learn MoreClarke CVPS Rotary Vane Pump for Strong Chemicals 6499642
The CVPS Rotary Vane Pump can be used for transferring strong corrosive chemicals. Key benefits include - easy to install, simple to operate, reliable and economical.
- Container Adaptor Size: 2 BSP- Max Flow: 19.6 l/min- Inlet Tube Diameter: 27mm- Outlet Tube Diameter: 19mm- Wetted Materials: PPS body and parts with Teflon seal- Dimensions: 215mm x 270mm x 1325mm- Weight: 2.1
PTDCLA6499642Learn MoreClarke CVPW Rotary Vane Pump for Weak Chemicals 6499644
The CVPW Vane Pump is suitable for use with weak corrosive chemicals such as weak acids, alkali and water based chemicals. This manual action pump is easy to install, simple to operate, reliable and economical.
- Container Adaptor Size: 2 BSP- Max Flow: 19.6 l/min- Inlet Tube Diameter: 27mm- Outlet Tube Diameter: 19mm- Dimensions (WDH): 215mm x 270mm x 1325mm- Weight: 1.9
PTDCLA6499644Learn MoreClarke CPPAZ Metal Body Lever Drum Pump 6499650
The CPPAZ Drum Pump has been designed to fit 205 litre drums with a 2 BSP connection, with a max flow of 24.5 litres per minute it is ideal for use in industrial, automotive and agricultural environments. Suitable for high viscosity fluids such as mot
- Container Adaptor Size: 2 BSP- Max Flow: 24.5 l/min- Inlet Tube Diameter: 19.5mm- Outlet Tube Diameter: 19.5mm- Telescopic Extension: 820 1200mm- Dimensions: 400x90x1200mm (fully extended)- Weight: 2.6
PTDCLA6499650Learn MoreClarke STP12 12v Submersible Transfer Pump 7260050
The STP12 Submersible Transfer Pump is ideal for re-fuelling, removing bilage water, refilling transmission and hydraulic fluid systems etc. where there is no or limited access to mains electricity. This transfer pump can also be used to pump diesel k
- 12V, 4.5A DC power supply- Flow rate 21L/min- Removable filter assembly for easy cleaning- Dimensions (DxWxH): 56x56x160mm- Weight: 670g
- 3m Outlet hose with a stainless steel nozzle- 4m (approx.) Battery cable with crocodile clips.
PTDCLA7260050Learn MoreClarke CHT612 1.5L Oil Extractor 1801612
This hand operated pump is suitable for oil extraction on motorcycles, generators, air compressors and lawn mowers.
1.5 litre oil receptor capacityDimensions (LWH): 122 x 122 x 385 470mmWeight 0.5
- Vacuum pump- Universal adaptor plug- 2 x transfer hoses (Lengths: 1m & 1.4m)- Oil receptor
PTDCLA1801612Learn MoreClarke COP1B Rotary Oil Pump 6499600
Dispenses fluid easily from a standard 48 gallon or 210 Litre drum. Has a simple hand rotary action and is suitable for paraffin, diesel, fuel oil and detergents etc.
- Fits to standard outlet and allows drum to remain upright.- Typical flow rate 22 L/min at 70 rpm- Suction depth up to 1.5 metres
- 1.2 metre flexible delivery hose
PTDCLA6499600Learn MoreClarke COP2 Self Priming Lever Oil Pump 6500002
A hand operated self priming pump designed especially for dispensing and transferring fluids from a standard 210 litre drum. Can be used for diesel fuel, oils, cleaning agents, anti freeze and many other non corrosive fluids.
- Delivery flow 0.3 Litres per Stroke- Chrome on Steel construction- 2 BSP adaptor for secure drum fitting
PTDCLA6500002Learn MoreClarke CGG500 500cc Oil Suction Tool 7640160
A simple yet effective means of removing or replacing oil in engine and gearbox sumps. Slim body with single stroke in line action enables easy access to awkward locations.
- Smooth chromed body with anti-slip bands- 500cc oil capacity- Ideal for vehicle & machinery use
- Supplied with flexible tube
PTDCLA7640160Learn MoreLubrication & Fuel Transfer Equipment
VAT Number: 100 5143 84