Wire Wheels Brushes etc
- Clarke CHT688 38 Piece Wire Brush Set 1801688
Industrial quality wire brush set for the removal of corrosion, dirt and debris on machining, auto repair etc. Can be used manually or fitted to a drill.
- All brushes fitted with 1/4 Hex Shanks- 12 x nylon brushes; 8 - 19mm- 12 x steel brushes; 8 - 19mm- 12 x brass plated brushes; 8 - 19mm- Quick release soft grip screwdriver handle- Includes a 150mm extension bar and handy carry case
PTDCLA1801688Learn MoreClarke CHT554 80mm Twisted Knot Cup Brush 1801554
Clarke (M14) 80mm Twisted Knot Cup Brush
PTDCLA1801554Learn MoreClarke CHT555 100mm Twisted Knot Cup Brush 1801555
Clarke (M14) 100mm Twisted Knot Cup Brush
PTDCLA1801555Learn MoreClarke CHT558 75mm (M10) Wire Cup Brush 1801558
Clarke (M10) 75mm Wire Cup Brush
PTDCLA1801558Learn MoreClarke CHT560 75mm Spindle Mounted Crimped Wire Cup Brush 1801560
Clarke 75mm Spindle Mounted Crimped Wire Cup Brush.
PTDCLA1801560Learn MoreClarke CHT561 3 Piece Wire Brush Set (Including Hand Brush) 1801561
2 good quality wire brushes, made with hardened brass steel wire bristles. This set contains two rotary brushes for use with electric rotary drills. The pack also includes 1 hand held general purpose wire brush.
- Ideal for roughing, and cleaning paint, varnish & corrosion from various surfaces
- 50mm diameter rotary brush with 6mm spindle (4,500rpm max.)- 65mm diameter rotary brush (4,500rpm max.)- Hand held brush with heavy duty spine & polypropylene handle
PTDCLA1801561Learn MoreClarke CHT562 3 Piece Wire Brush Set 1801562
This set comprises three hardened brass steel wire brushes for use with electric rotary drills. These top quality brushes are ideal for rapidly removing paint, varnish, rust etc.
- 50mm diameter brush with 6mm spindle (4,500rpm max.)- 63mm diameter brush with 6mm spindle (4,500rpm max.)- 75mm diameter brush with 6mm spindle (4,500rpm max.)- Two removable spindles
PTDCLA1801562Learn MoreClarke CHT563 5 Piece Wire Brush Set 1801563
Designed to fit to most corded & cordless drills, these top quality wire brushes remove rust, paint and a host of different coatings from both timber and metal surfaces. Each brush has long lasting hardened brass steel wire bristles.
- 50mm diameter wire wheel- 75mm diameter wire brush- 50mm diameter hollow cup brush- 75mm diameter hollow cup brush- 25mm diameter wire cup brush
PTDCLA1801563Learn MoreClarke CHT741 20 Piece Wire Brush Set 1801741
A high quality 20 piece wire brush set with many possible uses including clearing debris from drilled holes and burrs from pipes. The brushes can be used either with the enclosed handle or fitted to a power tool, depending on the requirements of the appli
- Complete with steel, brass and nylon brushes of varying sizes to suit every job.- Includes steel, brass and nylon brushes with 1/4 hex shanks- 6 extension allows rapid changing of brushes when used with power tools- Soft grip handle with
- Brush sizes : 9mm, 11mm, 13mm, 15mm- Handy storage wallet
PTDCLA1801741Learn MoreWire Wheels Brushes etc
VAT Number: 100 5143 84