- Clarke CHT820 450mm Wrecking Bar 1801820
Ideal for general building work, this 450mm high quality wrecking bar is made from carbon steel; induction hardened with forged heads.
- Swan neck with v-groove and chisel ends- 450mm- Weight: 0.8
PTDCLA1801820Learn MoreClarke CHT821 600mm Wrecking Bar 1801821
Ideal for general building work this 600mm high quality wrecking bar is made from carbon steel; induction hardened with forged heads.
- Swan neck with v-groove and chisel ends- 600mm- Weight: 1.65
PTDCLA1801821Learn MoreClarke CHT822 900mm Wrecking Bar 1801822
Ideal for general building work this 900mm high quality wrecking bar is made from carbon steel; induction hardened with forged heads.
- Swan neck with v-groove and chisel ends- 900mm
PTDCLA1801822Learn MoreClarke CHT272 4 Piece Heel Bar Set 1801272
A set of 4 hardened steel heel bars for the accurate placing of heavy machines and components with the minimum of effort. Long high tensile shafts each with one pointed and one heeled to enable fine positional adjustment under full control.
- Bar lengths - 150, 300, 410 & 510mm
PTDCLA1801272Learn MoreClarke CHT328 1524mm x 32mm Chisel & Point Crowbar 1801328
Clarke 1524mm x 32mm Chisel & Point Crowbar
PTDCLA1801328Learn MoreClarke CHT482 2 Piece Pry Bar Set 1801482
Solid steel, multi function work bars ergonomically designed to help with demolition and breakdown jobs involving wood, metal, brick and stone.
- Overall lengths 14 and 36- Chisel pointed ends penetrate small gaps enabling considerable force to be exerted- Internal claw designed for easy nail removal
VAT Number: 100 5143 84