- Faithfull Roller Extension Pole Range
Top quality aluminium extension poles that can be adjusted to the required length. Fitted with a metal threaded roller attachment and an easy push-fit adaptor system that will accept all 180mm (7 inch), 230mm (9 inch) and 300mm (12 inch) roller frames on the UK market.
PTDGRPFAIREXPOLESLearn MoreBriwax Wax Polish Range
Briwax Wax Polish is blend of Beeswax and Carnauba waxes, suitable for applying to bare wood or over Sanding Sealer. It is a natural wax woodfinishing treatment for all types of wood, in the home and in the workshop for all craftsmen. Briwax gives an instant natural, long lasting sheen. Ideal for wood carvings and turned wood, for floors and skirtings, this wax polish cleans and protects wood, tiles, metalwork, marble and melamine etc. The wax is easy to apply and buff and dries quickly.
Application: Apply with 0000 steel wool, Briwax brushes or cloth. Can be applied directly to timber or onto Briwax Shellac Sanding Sealer.
Available in clear, which maintains the natural colour of the wood, and 13 wood shades to stain and wax in one operation.
PTDGRPBRWWPMB400Learn MoreCuprinol Spray Fence Treatment Range
Cuprinol One Coat Sprayable Fence Treatment has been specially developed for use with the Cuprinol Fence Sprayer and the Cuprinol Power Sprayer. Breakthrough technology allows you to spray accurately and evenly with minimal effort to achieve a professional finish in just one coat. The sprayer allows you to reach all awkward spaces without the need for a brush. Sprayable Fence Treatment is quick drying, pleasant to use and is safe for use near plants and pets and when youre finished, simply flush the sprayer through with water. Time efficient, this treatment enables each fence panel to be treated in less than 4 minutes - a fraction of the time that it would normally take with a brush.
Coverage: A 5 litre pack will cover up to 15 square metres
Available in a range of colours.
PTDGRPCUPSFTAB5LLearn MoreCuprinol Shed & Fence Protector Range
Cuprinol Shed & Fence Protector is a lightly tinted, solvent-based formulation that penetrates deep into the wood to give natural, rustic looking colour to both rough sawn and smooth planed timber. It also contains water repellents to help resist rain penetration.
PTDGRPCUPSFAB1LLearn MoreCuprinol Garden Shades Range
Cuprinol Garden Shades has been specially developed to colour and protect sheds, fences and other garden wood, with 6 years weather protection. Its special pigments ensure a rich colour and allow the natural texture of the woodgrain to shine through.
It can also be applied on terracotta, brick and stone, to bring beautiful colours to the rest of the garden.
It is water-based and harmless to plants and pets.
PTDGRPCUPGSBAR1LLearn MoreEverbuild 125 One Hour Caulk/Decorators Filler Range
Everflex One Hour Caulk / Flexible Decorators Filler is a fast drying flexible decorators filler and sealant which can be overpainted with all paint types, or covered over with wallpaper. No sanding down is required.
- Fast drying - can be overpainted in one hour
- Permanently flexible
- Easy water clean up
- Excellent slump resistance
AREAS FOR USE
- For sealing and filling cracks and gaps prior to decorating.
- For use around skirting boards, ceiling cornices, window and door frames, stair treads and risings and fixtures adjoining walls.
- Can be used to fill damage plaster.
PTDGRPEVB125C3Learn MoreEverbuild Universal Acrylic Sealant 175 Range
EVERFLEX 175 UNIVERSAL ACRYLIC SEALANT is an acrylic Sealant, suitable for internal and external use, that provides a permanently flexible long lasting seal that adheres to virtually all materials. It contains a powerful anti-fungicide to prevent mould growth, and can be overpainted.
- Permanently flexible.
- Adheres to most surfaces.
- Mould resistant.
- Easy clean up
AREAS FOR USE
- Internal and external sealing around timber and metal window and door frames.
- PVCu profile, trim and cladding.
- Internal sealing around PVCu window and door frames.
- Sealing cracks and gaps in brickwork, stone and concrete.
- An adhesive for bonding polystyrene coving and tiles.
- An adhesive for bonding cork tiles and wood block flooring.
- Gap and crack filler prior to decorating.
- Sealing around baths and basins.
PTDGRPEVB175C4Learn MoreEverbuild Weather Mate Sealant Range
Ideal for perimeter pointing to all window and door frames and all external weather sealing applications and for sealing between metal, composite roof, wall panels and for remedial sealing over all other sealant, old putties, mastics and industrial metal panel sealing.
Not for use in aquarium manufacture.
Not for internal use.
Not for use in food preparation areas.
Not for use on joints likely to exceed 25% movement.
Paintable only when cured.
PTDGRPEVBWEACLLearn MoreEverbuild External Frame Acrylic Sealant Range
Everbuild External Frame Sealant is an acrylic sealant, suitable for internal and external use around window and door frames. The product provides a permanently flexible long lasting seal that adheres to virtually all materials. It contains a powerful anti-fungicide to prevent mould growth and can be overpainted.
- Permanently flexible
- Adheres to most surfaces
- Mould resistant
- Easy clean up
AREAS FOR USE
- Internal and External sealing around timber and metal window and door frames
- Internal sealing around PVCu window and door frames
- Sealing cracks and gaps in brickwork, stone and concrete
PTDGRPEVBEXTWHLearn MoreEverbuild Masking Tape Range
Mammoth Value GP Masking Tape is a general purpose trade quality masking tape for conventional paint masking which can be left for up to 3 days without leaving a residue. Available in loose packed rolls without individual film wrap.
- Hotmelt adhesive provides clean removal from all surfaces
- Easy tear.
- Does not leave a surface residue.
PTDGRPEVBMASKVAL25Learn MoreEverbuild Forever White Sealant Range
Forever Sealant is a superior silicone sealant that is permanently waterproof and flexible and ideal for sealing shower bases and cubicles, wetrooms, around baths, sinks and basins. It is also ideal for use in kitchens and utility rooms and for sealing around window and door frames.
With Mould Shield, an anti-bacterial solution integrated into the manufacturing process, Forever Sealant is guaranteed to stop black mould growth for 10-years.
PTDGRPEVBFOREVERCLLearn MoreEverbuild General Purpose Building Mastic 115 Range
Everflex 115 GP building mastic is an oil based compound intended for general pointing and sealing of many joints in traditional forms of construction. The sealant is rapidly and simply applied by extrusion from a cartridge gun. The product has good adhesion to most clean, dry surfaces.
- Adheres to most common surfaces.
- Semi drying - remains permanently plastic beneath surface skin.
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Good external weathering properties.
AREAS FOR USE
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around doors and windows.
- Adheres to concrete, brick, wood, metals and glass without the use of a primer.
C3 cartridge size.
PTDGRPEVBMASWHLearn MoreEverbuild Fill & Fix Expanding Foam Range
Fill and Fix Expanding Foam is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam in aerosol form. The Fill and Fix version is supplied with attachable nozzles and Gun Grade is supplied for use with our range of applicator guns. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by 150%. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only an hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25 C, ideally 20 C.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
AREAS OF USE
- gaps around pipe entries through walls
- gaps around window and door frames
- electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- door frames
- timber structures
- window sills and thresholds
- Window frames
- behind cladding to exterior walls
- behind sofit and barge boards
- in automotive applications
PTDGRPEVBEVFF5Learn MoreEverbuild 702 Water Resist Tile Adhesive Range
Everbuild Water Resistant Tile Adhesive is a premium grade adhesive that can be used in areas subject to prolonged/permanent wet conditions and in areas of high humidity and condensation.
Tested to EN12004 type D2T.
- Excellent water resistance
- Extremely high bond strength- over double the B.S. minimum requirement in wet shear,7 days drying, 7 days water immersion followed by shearing whilst wet.
- Ready mixed formula- no mixing, no mess. Apply straight from the tub
- Easier to apply than most competitive adhesives
- Excellent non slip characteristics - no movement on a 300 x 200 standard large format wall tile
- Extended open time
Areas for Use
- Kitchen/Bathroom walls
- Shower areas when used in conjunction with Everbuild Powdered Wall Tile Grout
- Communal and power showers
- Work tops subject to water contact
PTDGRPEVBRES01Learn MoreEverbuild Acoustic Sealant & Adhesives AC50 Range
The Everbuild brand is not only hugely popular with tradesmen and DIYers. Its quite literally huge - the biggest range in the business. In addition to core manufactured products the Everbuild range includes a wide range of ancillary items from sealant guns to dust sheets, line markers to masking tape.
The range of products Everbuild actually manufacture is extensive, from chemical blending for admixtures and water proofers through water based sealant manufacturing to the highly advanced polymer engineering undertaken in manufacturing silicone and hybrid sealants, as well as adhesives and a wide range of powder products.
Everbuild AC50 is permanently flexible with high grab will adheres to most surfaces whilst being mould resistant and Non flammable. When cured it can be overpaintable and is easy to clean up. AC50 will form an acoustic and intumescent barrier by sealing gaps between plasterboard walls, floors and ceilings and dry lining applications.
As an adhesive, Everbuild AC50 bonds plasterboard to plasterboard, wood, metal studding and direct to block work. It is also ideal for sealing and bonding most other kraft lined insulation boards.
VAT Number: 100 5143 84