Everbuild Universal 501 PVA Bond 500ml PVA05L
(Please note images of products are for representation purposes only. Whilst every care is taken to provide accurate images of products, actual products may differ slightly.)
Everbuild PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilised, externally plasticised, vinyl acetate homopolymer. Contains no harmful phthalates.
It has been designed specifically for use in the building industry as a general purpose bonding agent, and additive for concrete and plasters and as a multi-use adhesive.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections to salt permeation
- Reduces surface dusting of concrete
- Improved flexibility of sand cement products
- Reduced water:cement ratio for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
AREAS FOR USE
- As with general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc.
|Manufacturers Part Number||PVA05L|
|Package Height (cm)||21.8|
|Package Width (cm)||6.6|
|Package Length (cm)||6.7|
|Bullet 1||Medium viscosity adhesive|
|Bullet 2||Contains no harmful phthalates|
|Bullet 3||Designed specifically for the building industry|
|Bullet 4||General purpose bonding agent|